Take a closer look inside the technology and state-of-the-art design that makes new Pro V1 and Pro V1x the preeminent performance choice.
ABOUT TITLEIST : The Titleist golf ball embodies product performance and quality excellence and is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf, as it has been for more than 70 years and counting. Titleist golf clubs have also earned broad acceptance with tour professionals, club professionals and competitive amateurs worldwide through an unwavering commitment to performance, quality excellence and fitting. Superior performance and quality, pluralistic pyramid of influence validation, product innovation and technological advancements result in the global recognition of Titleist as Golf’s Symbol of Excellence.
JOIN TEAM TITLEIST:
VISIT TITLEIST WEBSITE:
FOLLOW TITLEIST ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW TITLEIST ON INSTAGRAM:
FOLLOW TITLEIST ON FACEBOOK:
The new Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls are the most advanced, best performing golf balls ever stamped with the Titleist script. Precisely engineered using the most sophisticated golf ball technology, new Pro V1 and Pro V1x provide total performance for every player and deliver unmatched quality and consistency.
The overwhelming choice of players at every level of competitive golf and best-selling models around the world, Pro V1 and Pro V1x continually set the standard for golf ball performance through relentless research and development innovation and an industry-leading manufacturing process. Advancements for 2017 include new core and aerodynamic designs:
• The longest Pro V1 ever, 2017 Pro V1 has been reengineered with a Next Generation 2.0 ZG Process Core that delivers longer distance on all shots through lower long game spin and faster ball speed, while maintaining the very soft feel and superior short-game performance that Pro V1 players demand. A new spherically tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design produces a penetrating trajectory with even more consistent flight.
• The extraordinary distance of the 2017 Pro V1x, featuring a ZG Process Dual Core, is enhanced by a new spherically tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design that produces a high trajectory with its most consistent flight ever.
• 2017 Pro V1 and Pro V1x continue to deliver superior short game scoring performance. The soft Urethane Elastomer cover system used on both models is precisely formulated to deliver Drop-and-Stop greenside control with soft feel, providing golfers with the performance and confidence to hit it closer to the hole. The soft Urethane Elastomer cover, created by a chemical reaction that takes place during the casting process, also provides long-lasting durability throughout the course of play.
• Choosing between the total performance of Pro V1 and Pro V1x, golfers will notice differences in flight, feel and spin. Pro V1 flies lower with a penetrating trajectory and feels softer. Pro V1x flies higher, has a slightly firmer feel, and spins more on iron shots.
• Every Pro V1 and Pro V1x is manufactured by Titleist associates in the company’s state-of-the-art golf ball manufacturing facilities, to the highest performance and quality specifications in the industry. This investment in quality control ensures the most consistent performance from ball to ball, and dozen to dozen. This is critical to allowing golfers to consistently execute the same types of shots, round after round. .